Welcome! Thank you for your interest in the International Flight Program.
The International Flight Program (Program) provides a minimum revenue guarantee incentive to help attract new international flights to Missouri. The Missouri General Assembly appropriated $5 million to the Department of Economic Development (Department) in House Bill 20 at § 20.095 (2023). Applications to the program must be submitted no later than 11:59pm on July 31, 2024.
Please review the information and links below for helpful resources and tips for completing your electronic submission.
Getting Started - Review the International Flight Program Guidelines prior to submitting to the program to ensure understanding of the eligibility and program requirements.
Who should create the Submittable account? The email address of the individual creating the Submittable account will be the primary contact for communication between the Department of Economic Development (DED) and the submitter. This email address will receive notifications about submission status and will be the recipient of any questions related to your submission.
Program Related Questions?
- Refer to the Missouri International Flight Program Guidelines for information about program and submission requirements.
- Contact DED at email@example.com or by phone at 573-395-6055 for any additional program-related assistance needed.
Tips for working with Submittable
- You can save a draft of your submission if you need to come back to it later; however, once submitted your application cannot be edited.
- You can invite people to collaborate on your submission.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable account regularly.
Technical Submittable Questions?
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.
- If needed, please refer to the Submittable article on file upload troubleshooting.
We look forward to working with you!
The Federal Initiatives Team