Welcome! Thank you for your interest in the Local Tourism Asset Development Grant Program. The Local Tourism Asset Development Grant Program (Program) will support public/private partnerships intended to further the statewide recovery of the tourism, travel, and hospitality industries (Tourism Industry) from the negative economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Missouri General Assembly appropriated $30 million to this program.
Applications to the Program are due no later than 11:59 p.m. CT on December 14, 2022.
Please review the information and links below for helpful resources and tips when completing this electronic application.
Review the Local Tourism Asset Development Program Guidelines prior to completing this application to ensure understanding of the program and requirements.
Before starting this application, please gather the information and documents listed below. For more information about grant program requirements, refer to the guidelines and its appendices.
- Entity FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number)
- Entity MITS (Missouri Tax Identification Number)
- Statement of No Tax Due
- MO Secretary of State Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable to entity type)
- Sam.gov Identification Number
- Debarment and Suspension Form
- Leadership and Ownership Information Form
- E-Verify MOU
- Applicant Certification Statement - This form must be downloaded, signed, and notarized.
- Capital project cost estimates
Who should create the Submittable account?
The email address of the individual creating the Submittable account will be the primary contact for communication between DED and the applicant. This email address will receive notifications about application status and will be the recipient of any questions regarding your application. PLEASE NOTE: Submittable allows for only one open application per email address at a time. If you plan to submit applications on behalf of multiple Applicants:
- You must provide unique email addresses for each application, OR
- You will be required to complete and submit one application before beginning an additional application.
Program Related Questions?
- Refer to the Missouri Local Tourism Asset Development Program Guidelines for details on the program requirements.
- Contact DED at email@example.com or by phone at 573-395-6055 for any additional program-related assistance needed.
Tips for working with Submittable
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- You can invite people to collaborate on a submission.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable account regularly.
Technical Submittable Questions?
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.
- If needed, please refer to the Submittable article on file upload troubleshooting.
We look forward to working with you!
The Federal Initiatives Team